2012年11月15日星期四

I dont like ppl comparing me with anyone. I want to be myself... I have my own characteristics and personalities but why ppl like to say ur this behaviour is the same as that ppl. When i speak out my dissatisfactory, no one border.. ppl dont even want to accept my objection and even say that it's ur personality problem, this is ur negative behaviour, u should change. If i get into angry cos ppl comparing me with others, still, ppl said again ur this behaviour same as that ppl. Sometimes, when i'm compared, i can be compared with female duck, can be having same characteristic with any relatives in my family.. I dont like to be compared!! and pls when i voice out my view, pls do respect me rather than saying that this is ur bad behaviour!!! Pls do respect me!! I'm not kid anymore!!!

没有评论:

发表评论